Mlesna Pure Ceylon Soursop Green Tea Soursop is a type of custard apple which originated in the Americas, and is now common right through Asia and the sub-continent. Mlesna Soursop Green Tea is a mild, citrusy, fragrant green tea that tastes as good as it smells! Here in the Bahamas and West Indies, indigestion – and even some more serious conditions. Whilst all those green tea antioxidants are doing the body good, the calming effects of the additional Soursop fruit extracts makes for a calming sleep aid This tea is from Mlesna of Sri Lanka. It is the only Soursop Green Tea in the world that uses genuine Soursop extract rather than imitation – that’s what makes it so deliciously good Expiration Date: 3 years from Manufacture date
Shipping Information and Terms
- We Provide Worldwide Free Shipping via DHL, FedEx International Shipping or through Srilankan International Register Postal Service.
- We provide you with your unique Postal tracking code. You could use it to check the status of the shipment.
- It may take from 7 to 45 days for you to receive your shipment.
- Delivery might take longer due to delays in the postal service process, Customs clearance process, work holiday, bad weather, or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If your shipment does not arrive within the above stated time frame, kindly contact us before leaving Negative or Neutral feedback by opening a dispute. We are always willing to provide you with a great service.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.