Dumbara Kithul Syrup and jaggery is made from sweet sap extracted from the inflorescences (flower) of the Kithul Palm tree, botanically known as (Caryota urens) which grown in Sri Lankan rainforests. When extracted pure sap boiled and concentrated in to a dark brown thick and sweet in flavour syrup called kithul treacle or kithul syrup. It is traditional desserts like "Kewum, aluwa, welithalapa, aggala etc. When further concentrated the syrup, It also products a crystalline sugar called Kithul Jaggery.
Other use of Kithul treacle and jaggery are candies, puddings, ice cream, cakes and many more. Kithul is one of the native and natural Sweetener of Sri Lanka.
Shipping Information and Terms
- We Provide Worldwide Free Shipping via DHL, FedEx International Shipping or through Srilankan International Register Postal Service.
- We provide you with your unique Postal tracking code. You could use it to check the status of the shipment.
- It may take from 7 to 45 days for you to receive your shipment.
- Delivery might take longer due to delays in the postal service process, Customs clearance process, work holiday, bad weather, or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If your shipment does not arrive within the above stated time frame, kindly contact us before leaving Negative or Neutral feedback by opening a dispute. We are always willing to provide you with a great service.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.