Kidney Nourisher Reduces Fatigue
Polpala (Aerva lanata) is dried and preserved and used to make herbal tea. In Sanskrit it is Pashanabhedi and in Tamil it is known as Tengappu keerei.
This herb is described as “one of the best known remedies for bladder and kidney stones. Polpala is effective in the treatment of cough and indigestion and is specially used in the treatment of diabetes and urinary troubles. It is a diuretic and is used as an antidote in cases of arsenic poisoning.
In Sanskrit Polpala has another name Nagajihva. This name refers to the fact that the tap root resembles the tongue of a naga or cobra. It is used either by itself or in combination with other herbs to treat snake bites. Polpala can also be made into paste with cold water cmd used as an application for skin eruptions. Polpala can be cooked as vegetable.
Shipping Information and Terms
- We Provide Worldwide Free Economy Shipping via DHL, International Shipping with or through Register Post facility.
- We provide you with your unique Postal tracking code. You could use it to check the status of the shipment.
- It may take from 7 to 45 days for you to receive your shipment.
- Delivery might take longer due to delays in the postal service process, Customs clearance process, work holiday, bad weather, or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If your shipment does not arrive within the above stated time frame, kindly contact us before leaving Negative or Neutral feedback by opening a dispute. We are always willing to provide you with a great service.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
COVID-19 Special Notice
Shipments might get delayed than usual due to the current pandemic situation around the world. Please use your tracking code to get updated about the status of your shipment or feel free to contact us via our online form.