06 x 80g Link Sudantha Homeopathic Herbal Toothpaste for total oral protection (Package may be vary)
Link Sudantha herbal toothpaste has been formulated to present the benefits of a mixture of medicinal plants which have been used in Ayurveda for keeping teeth and gums healthy.
It uses a total extract of nine specially selected plant species to formulate regular modern herbal toothpaste.
Sudantha therefore, has healing effects on many conditions of gums and mouth while it prevents bacterial infections, tartar build-up, sensitivities and bad breath.
In short, daily use of Sudantha safeguards oral health and acts as a mouth cleansing agent, with an acceptable taste and flavour, leaving a refreshing after-taste following use.
Ingredients : Acacia chundra Willd, Vasaka, Bullet wood tree, Black pepper, Indian beech, Gall oak, Clove, Myrobalan, Ginger.
Shipping Information and Terms
- We Provide Worldwide Free Shipping via DHL, FedEx International Shipping or through Srilankan International Register Postal Service.
- We provide you with your unique Postal tracking code. You could use it to check the status of the shipment.
- It may take from 7 to 45 days for you to receive your shipment.
- Delivery might take longer due to delays in the postal service process, Customs clearance process, work holiday, bad weather, or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If your shipment does not arrive within the above stated time frame, kindly contact us before leaving Negative or Neutral feedback by opening a dispute. We are always willing to provide you with a great service.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
COVID-19 Special Notice
Shipments might get delayed than usual due to the current pandemic situation around the world. Please use your tracking code to get updated about the status of your shipment or feel free to contact us via our online form.