Appam/Appa or Hoppers is a type of pancake, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made with fermented rice batter and coconut milk. It is a common food in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka. It is eaten most frequently for breakfast or dinner.
With Harischandra’s Hopper Mixture and some coconut milk, hoppers (appa) can be prepared with much ease and in the least amount of time. Made with quality raw materials and processed according to international standards, Harischandra helps you create tasty, wholesome dishes that make for memorable mealtimes!
Shipping Information and Terms
- We Provide Worldwide Free Shipping via DHL, FedEx International Shipping or through Srilankan International Register Postal Service.
- We provide you with your unique Postal tracking code. You could use it to check the status of the shipment.
- It may take from 7 to 45 days for you to receive your shipment.
- Delivery might take longer due to delays in the postal service process, Customs clearance process, work holiday, bad weather, or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If your shipment does not arrive within the above stated time frame, kindly contact us before leaving Negative or Neutral feedback by opening a dispute. We are always willing to provide you with a great service.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
COVID-19 Special Notice
Shipments might get delayed than usual due to the current pandemic situation around the world. Please use your tracking code to get updated about the status of your shipment or feel free to contact us via our online form.