Packed at Source, Garden Fresh Packaging in Sri Lanka, within days of picking fresh leaf in the tea fields, maximizes freshness, the key to antioxidants in tea.
Tea Grade : Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings (B.O.P.F)
Ingredient : Flavoured Black Tea
Use one tea bag per tea cup
Pour freshly boiling spring water(220 ml) at 95˚C –100˚C temperature into the tea pot
Brew to taste - 3 - 5 minutes
Remove tea after brewing
Serve hot or chilled with sugar if desired.
Shipping Information and Terms
- We Provide Worldwide Free Economy Shipping via DHL, International Shipping with or through Register Post facility.
- We provide you with your unique Postal tracking code. You could use it to check the status of the shipment.
- It may take from 7 to 45 days for you to receive your shipment.
- Delivery might take longer due to delays in the postal service process, Customs clearance process, work holiday, bad weather, or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If your shipment does not arrive within the above stated time frame, kindly contact us before leaving Negative or Neutral feedback by opening a dispute. We are always willing to provide you with a great service.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
COVID-19 Special Notice
Shipments might get delayed than usual due to the current pandemic situation around the world. Please use your tracking code to get updated about the status of your shipment or feel free to contact us via our online form.