Strong and fragrant, infused with bergamot. Hand-picked in the Ratnapura Region of Sri Lanka.
THE STORY OF EARL GREY
The legend of Earl Grey is one of politics and intrigue. It began with a British diplomat saving the life of an official of the Imperial Chinese Court. As a gesture of thanks, a tea enhanced with the peel of a special variety of orange was presented to the British Prime Minister, Charles, 2nd Earl Grey.
Earl Grey tea, as it came to be known, combines black tea with bergamot. Together, they form a distinctive, elegant tea perfect for any time of the day.
SINGLE REGION TEA
The Ratnapura is where the southern plains of Sri Lanka meet the ‘Hill Country’. The scenery that unravels as one travels through the town, through hills covered in tea, is breathtaking. Ratnapura is the famous city of gems, renowned for its sapphires and rubies, as it is for the quality and intensity of its tea. Dilmah’s Earl Grey is hand-picked and packed within days to ensure it reaches you fresh and brimming with flavour and natural antioxidants.
Shipping Information and Terms
- We Provide Worldwide Free Shipping via DHL, FedEx International Shipping or through Srilankan International Register Postal Service.
- We provide you with your unique Postal tracking code. You could use it to check the status of the shipment.
- It may take from 7 to 45 days for you to receive your shipment.
- Delivery might take longer due to delays in the postal service process, Customs clearance process, work holiday, bad weather, or any other unavoidable reasons.
- If your shipment does not arrive within the above stated time frame, kindly contact us before leaving Negative or Neutral feedback by opening a dispute. We are always willing to provide you with a great service.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
COVID-19 Special Notice
Shipments might get delayed than usual due to the current pandemic situation around the world. Please use your tracking code to get updated about the status of your shipment or feel free to contact us via our online form.